1. This group will not tolerate dramatics of any nature that do not pertain to in-character interactions. If we see that you are initiating conflict with any of your fellow members, you will be immediately removed from the RPG and Discord server. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
2. Those applying for membership should be at least eighteen years old. This RPG, while fairly lighthearted, may contain some content that is not suitable to minors (i.e. foul language, innuendos) If you are under eighteen and manage to slip past our radar, congrats! You're a liar. The administration team is not responsible for the content that you will be subjected to.
3. While this RPG will rely on spontaneous interaction as opposed to a posting order, we do expect activity from our members. Regular activity checks will be issued. You MUST respond to these checks within the timespan that they are active. If you fail to do so, you will receive a warning from administration. Failing to respond to three subsequent activity checks will call for immediate removal from the RPG. Members will be notifed about coming activity checks, and adequate time will be provided to respond to these.
4. Admins should be notified of necessary hiatuses. We are more than willing to cooperate with you in regards to these. If a hiatus is needed, contact an admin with the expected time frame in which you will be inactive. Members will be notified solely of this time frame! No personal information will be displayed.
5. Keep your displays of affection to a minimum. We don't mind if your character becomes romantically involved with another! However, we would prefer it if your intimate gestures were kept PG. Mature content should be conducted privately. We will not create private rooms for you and your partner.
6. If you are applying for a canon role within Persona or any other verse/series, make sure that no current member has taken this role already. We do not permit duplicates, as this would cause conflict in our story. (We may eventually make an exception for Shadow selves, as they would still make sense to our central storyline.)
7. Each member may only claim two roles within the RPG! Even if you are portraying original characters, having too many roles can become difficult to manage. Furthermore, we would like to see dedication placed into your chosen roles. Having too many will only detract from the characters that you have already incorporated.
8. Naturally, we do expect to see legible posts. It is not difficult to tell apart from a typo and careless grammatical error. If someone cannot read your posts, how are they to respond? While we don't believe this will become an issue, as we have an audition process, it is something that still needs to be addressed.