1. I roleplay as only Sonic(All forms; Since 2009), no other characters. If you want to add another character to your roleplay that's your decision, I won't mind.
2. Came to argue? Who welcomed you here? I'd make sure you regret your cheap performance as a drama actor.
3. Internet is different than RL. So if I tease or joke around and it actually pissed ya off, tell ya what... the heck is your problem? It's meant for some playing around time, not any words that we mean it. I am not emotional over the internet. So if you don't like it, the delete button-- you know where it is.
4. Problem with me? Come say it right to my face. Don't be a coward and whine to others.
5. I can roleplay in any style. I can be creative or just normal, it depends on how you roleplay with me. For OOC...well, good luck on grabbin' my attention.
6. If I misunderstand your message, then please rewrite to me again in a way I can understand. If that happened to you, I would do the same.
7. If you get in my Sonic World, you should know about the character you're roleplaying with. I get into some roleplays that has nothing like the story of Sonic the Hedgehog even though I roleplay with a related character from the movie/game. This is only an exception for the crossover roleplayers.
8. No, I am not that as mean as I sound in these rules. I am an easy going person, so feel free to send me a message/comment. Yeah-yeet!
9. In our role play we can fight yes, but remember OOC is writing out of roleplay. If you start locking horns, I would probably return the favour.
10. I sorta ignore messages that only write one or two boring words.
11. I am not against recolors or any other out of Sonic World characters. I can communicate with everyone. Justaslongitisn'tsoawkward...
12. No Drama, God-Mode, Auto-Play, etc.
13. If I don't reply to you it means: That I am busy...or that I am not in a mood for roleplaying at this moment... or that I think you're not very interesting to talk to. Let's be real.
14 Role play Lenght: Para, Multi-Para to sometimes Novella.
15. I respect all users, whoever they are, whatever they do. Simply if I get along with someone, I won't hate on 'em if some other random user says crap about 'em without me actually getting to see their deals on my own.