1. If you add me, talk to me. If I add you, I'll talk to you, maybe send a starter.
2. This is rp only. I'll talk to you irl when I get to know you better, or if you're an old friend from myspace and/or roleplayer. If you talk to me, I'll speak to you as Luffy.
3.Like Luffy, I'm a friendly soul, and do different rps with different characters. Meaning I may have more than one Nami, Ace, Sanji, etc that I'm doing storylines with. Unless our characters are intertwined, i.e. we share and rp with the same Ace, don't worry about anyone else's storylines other than yours and mine. It's roleplay, not cheating.
4. No rl drama! Rp is meant to destress from that.
5. No godmodding. You won't like the results.
6. I do rp fighting (I even have a playlist marked "battle"), but please refer to rule #5.
7. I answer every message and comment. My replies may be slow at times due to other obligations, but rest assured I will answer you.
8. Luffy is in this for adventure and fun, not sex, so NO SEX RPS!!
9. I don't do canon rp. I've read the manga and watched the anime to a certain point, so why would I want to re-enact the same story? I'd rather get creative and have Luffy go on original adventures.
10. If you've read and/or watched ahead of me in One Piece (ask me and I'll tell you how far I am), please don't spoil it for me!
11. I do para and semi para, and I expect the same of you. One-liners are okay IF we're in conversation, but do NOT insult me with one or two words answers such as "yup", "ok", or "oh man"! That stuff not only shows me that you're not interested, but it makes me feel like I'm rping by myself, and that is boring as hell! If you can't be more creative than that, then I will delete you in a heartbeat.