· **note: My character is an based on Jinpachi Toudou from 'Yowamushi Pedal', if you'd like to RP in that verse, ignore this character description, as I RP him exactly like the anime for canon RPs
Name: Toudou, Hana
o Nickname: Only goes by "Toudou"
· Age: 16
· Gender: Male
· Sexuality: Heteroflexible
· Home town: Hakone
o Current location: Chiba
· Birthday: February 2nd
o Zodiac sign: Aquarius
o Blood type: Type O
· Involved in: Higashi High School Bicycling League
· Known for: Being second best, Flamboyance, Anger issues, Mother-henning, Delinquency, Obsession
o Popularity: Attractive and unnaprochable
· Academic Ability: Intelligent, but unable to pay attention; very distracted
o Grades: C- average
· Strengths: Passionate, Determined, Inquisitive, Loyal, Driven
· Weaknesses: Stubborn, Rude, Obsessive, Jealous, Possessive, Denial, Hypocritical, Noisy
· Outlook: Polarizing; Pessimistic/Optimistic
o Pet peeves: Enthusiasm, Fake positivity, Losing, Cowards
· Likes: Bikes, Cloud watching, Art, Fashion, Shocking people, Calculus, Fixing things
· Dislikes: Apathetic people, Cowardice, Whining, Admitting problems
· Talents: Bicycling, Sketching, Fashion (has an eye for it), Math, Mechanics
· Hair color: Black
· Eye color: Blue
· Prominent features: Slim, angled eyes, Thin eyebrows, Small frame, Shoulder-length hair
· Piercings/Tattoos: Ear piercings (two lobe)
· Height: 5"4
o Weight: 110 pounds
o BMI: 18.9
- Health: Good health, Thin but muscled. Chronically dehydrated due to alcohol consumption, reduced lung capacity due to smoking. Semi regular bruising/small injuries.
· Trauma: Abandonment by Mother at age Three, Physically Abusive and Vacant Father
· Fears: Showing that his misses his Mom, becoming his Father, never being good enough
· Psychological disorders (diagnosed): Intermittent Explosive Disorder
o Psychological disorders (un-diagnosed): Alcoholism, Obsession, Depression, Self-loathing
· Coping mechanisms: Outrageous actions to get attention, Drinking, Smoking, Playing at apathy
o Response to distress: Drinking/Smoking
o Response to grief: Provoking a fight
o Emotional type: Extremely negative
· Family: Father, Older Brother, Mother
o Relationship: Explosive and Rageful with his Father, Apathetic with his Older Brother. None with his Mother.
· Relationship status: Single, doesn't date very long
· Relationship style: Quick to start, very quick to end; dysfunctional
· Closest friend: Former Neighbor named Old Man Ojiro
o Relationship: Ojiro-san bought him his first bike, had rivalry like interactions, but it was a positive, if tense, relationship
Douta Toudou is homophobic, abusive, and an extreme alcoholic. The Toudou family used to be picture perfect, wealthy, beautiful, and blessed.
Toudou's father suffered an accident on a new site of a hot spring, and had to resign as CEO of his own business. His brother took over in for him. His wife, Nana (a prideful woman), found this to be shameful and degrading, and with little warning, abandoned the family in leu of a client she met while secretly escorting. She simply walked out the door once he came home from physical therapy, leaving their crying three-year-old son, Hana, on the floor.
The escorting, and sugaring was unknown to Douta for years, and Nana had secretly left a trail of marriages and children behind her. She is unable to settle down, craving excitement to fulfill her life. Since leaving, she has not made contact with her husband or her two sons. The rest of the wealthy Toudou extended family will not acknowledge Nana's existence, viewing her as a stain on their legacy.
They simply act as if none of it ever happened. Douta, heartbroken, has stayed single, his brother still managing the majority of the business, with Douta working on campaigns to bring more tourists to the springs.
Hana Kimura (nicknamed 'Hanabi' by his mother) is moody, easily riled, and extremely emotional. He has been getting progressively worse in behavior since his mother left, and often provokes emotional reactions out of people to satisfy himself. He was extremely hurt by his mother's abandonment, and refuses to get too close to people as a result. The abandonment has resulted in some possessive behavior.
He hates nicknames, only going by his last name, Toudou. He has a reputation of being in gangs at his High School, because of the bruises and cuts he has occasionally as a result from his father. He is not involved in the criminal underground at all.
Toudou is significantly near-sighted, often not being able to see the board from his chair. He will not acknowledge this, and his grades suffer for it. Though intelligent, he is a D-C average student, scoring the highest in math and other practical and hands on pursuits.
He isn't very team friendly, but works well enough with the other bicyclists. He barely knows the name of anyone on the team, despite being co-captain. He also has a deep hatred towards the other co-captain, a green haired teen that always finishes first place.
He is generally creeped out by his Coach Kenta Fujiwara. The man has been getting progressively familiar with him. Coach often keeps him late after practice, having him come to his office, giving him snacks and treats, repeating grand tales. Toudou would walk out if it weren't for the fact that he may lose his co-captaincy.