1. I will not roleplay with anyone who is only interested in erotic content, or 'relationships' without character building/bonding. I don't like to push or rush things, and if I feel like that's all my writing partner is doing, I will not continue that SL. Sorry... ^^'
2. I do not accept random starters. Please discuss with me first, so that we are on the same page when it comes to the SL. I may not go super in-depth with discussions (I like some mystery, after all), but I DO like knowing a little bit about what you prefer and expect from me irp, and vise versa. (Like genre, time period, and so on.)
3. I don't care if you nudge, blackmail, or guide my characters to do something if it means helping the rp along. But please, please, please do not straight up take control of them without my consent. Just a courtesy thing. ^^' (That is, unless I tell you OOC that you can.)
4. I write where my muse is. This means that:
A.) If I agree to write a starter for you, it doesn't mean that I'll get to it before anyone else. I tend to bounce around all of my replies, as the mood strikes me. This does /not/ mean I play favorites.
B.) Don't expect something immediately. Check my profile if you want to know how far along your reply is, check my profile. I update that section at least once a day.
C.) Patience is greatly appreciated.
5. Additionally, I will be changing the way I handle my replies from now on. Unless otherwise stated, I will work on all of my owes during the week, with the intention of hoarding them until Saturday/Sunday.
Which means the wait time for any reply is 7 days.
Even if I have yours finished, I will probably hold onto it unless otherwise stated.
If you push or pester me for replies, the likelihood of actually receiving anything from me becomes unlikely. This is a hobby, and I'm stubborn. :P
And if you don't like it, I completely understand. You know where the 'unfriend' button is.
6. I'm a very understanding and laid back person. However, I am not a number. If I add/accept you, I want to write with you.
If you don't make any attempt to speak to me (no matter who sends the greeting), I will continue to make attempts sporadically over a month's time. If I still haven't heard anything, Ill probably delete you. No hard feelings. I just don't keep accounts around, that aren't active with me.
7. I have one stipulation if romance becomes a possibility between our characters.
What goes on in our roleplay, STAYS in our roleplay.
So if our characters get together in our story, WONDERFUL! But that could also happen in another storyline with someone else. I keep things very separate. These are STORIES, not rl. I don't limit myself or my character in any way.
If you don't like this, we may not be compatible writing partners.
8. And Lastly, my work schedule has changed, which affects my activity here. There may be some mornings where I'm active for 1-3 hours at a time, and some evenings where I'll be active for 3 hours. Sometimes, I may not be around at all. My work and family time are important, and take top priority.
If you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm not ignoring you!
Unless otherwise stated, I'm most active Friday night through Sunday evening.