1. Please don’t rush me, I have a busy life in rl and sometimes like any other writer, there will be days I have no muse to write. There will be days I will want to relax and take breaks. If you can’t respect that I am human and take roleplay seriously or think I’m ‘ignoring’ you, then you should remove yourself now.
2. Yue will not date anyone unless you have her mother’s, Lady Crossheart, permission. Yue is a sweet and innocent girl, so if she does end up falling in love, it’s best that her mother evaluates them first before handing her kid off to someone who will hurt her or treat her unjust.
3. Don’t ask for erotica. The answer is no. Yue will only consent to sex if she is in a relationship. See rule #2, meaning you have to cross that line to even consider having sex with Yue. If you try to rape her, you’ll be instantly blocked.
4. Drama in a roleplay storyline is okay, but if you’re doing things like bad mouthing another person and I have no ill feelings for that person, I won’t hesitate to remove them.
5. If we are sparring, please follow T-1 rule style, if you don’t know it, I will happily find the rules for you and present it to you.
6. Don’t confuse rl and rp. I shouldn’t have to make this a rule but I’ve experienced this in the past. If our characters are dating, it’s just our characters, not the admin. I’m not looking for a relationship right now in rl. But I don’t mind a rp relationship. This also goes for character’s personality etc.
7. I prefer discussions over random starters. I will accept premade starters, but it’s easier to discuss in case someone doesn’t like how a storyline will end up or character personalities etc.
8. I don’t accept 1 liners for replies or starters. If you’re not going to put the effort in a roleplay, then we don’t have to roleplay. Para and above is preferred.
Breaking in the rules above will result getting deleted, blocked or all the above.