"Keep looking down on others and you won't see the feet above you."
| General Information |
✫ Name: Alistair Deóiridh
✫ Alias(es): Pink Panther
✫ Estimated Age: Unspecified
✫ Race: Cambion
✫ Gender: Male
✫ Mortal Heritage: Nordic
✫ Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
✫ DOB: May 4th, 1993 L.E
✫ Background: Working as a private investigator and hired aid under the auspices of the D.S.S New Halon paramilitary, Alistair is the son of the syndicates commandant, formerly known as Sileas Deoiridh and the esteemed alchemist and military general, Jethro Curtis whom was often romanticized as "the One Whom Carries the World Upon His Shoulders". Assimilated into the regime at a young age, he was party to the destruction of the R.O.A.E Gate as well as the defeat of the Abyssal Lords and Abyssal King, Creonus Proángelos.
• History: Alistair was one of many birthed from the union between human and daemon - a cambion. Through enduring difficulties regarding his childhood, his father died shortly after his sister was born, indirectly passing the torch as protector of the family onto his son. As his mother undertook the mantle of commandant, Alistair was admitted into a specialized military boarding school where he spent his adolescence militarized to combat daemon. Accepted into the D.S.S program with several mutual friends, he underwent training to register into Special Operations Division Three, Black Orchestra to great success. Under the supervision of Major Valentino; an alias of his mother, she led the spec ops division through several campaigns against the daemon, various splinter groups and a cult of zealots who called themselves the Sanctum of Decorum. Having established a romantic relationship with one of said mutual friends over the course of several years, personal tragedy tore the pair apart which eventually led into their defection from the division. Alistair, amongst his comrades, were sent to eliminate the defector and splinter group, resulting in betrayal that left Alistair for dead. Unraveling the splinter group and involvement of the SoD, Alistair eliminated his former comrades and ex-lover, but couldn't account for the D.S.S cover up of the SoDs involvement. Waging a personal war against the SoD which ended in the deaths of prominent members of the order, Alistair was arrested and withheld under the supervision of Major Valentino, who informed him of her own personal vendetta against the SoD and promise to set things right, before pulling the strings for his release into society. Initially met with difficulties through his return to normal society, he established a deeper connection with his aunt and a small community, taking the mantle as a private investigator in service of the people of New Halon, whilst shadowing information on the SoD. Discovered to have been affiliated with the SoD through family relations, Alistair began research into his family history and felt an intense magnetic draw to the birthplace of his father and the SoD - the Ruins of Rondo. Alistair's investigation led to his own trials and tribulations through uncovering the truth of his daemonic heritage and awakening his daemonic powers within the defiled ruins. Coming to the realization he had a part to play in ending the cycle of pain and misery established by the forces that split him from his other half, Alistair confronted the SoD within the ruins before mercy killing a world ending horror, the Loving God. It was from there, Alistair descended into the Abyss to put an end to the Grieving King, Creonus Proángelos, presumably redeeming the daemons soul. Returning to New Halon, Alistair discovered his aunt had passed away and arranged her funeral, passing down her cafè to him as his mother aided in supporting him throughout his grieving. Confronting his mother on the happenings within the Ruins of Rondo, she told him the truth of his birth and reasoned that her manipulation of the D.S.S were to strengthen him for the trials he was destined to face and overcome. Offering to aid his investigative work through funding and specialized tasks provided either from the paramilitary or directly from her, he accepted and returned to society under the auspices of the N.H.D.S.S as a private detective and paranormal investigator.
| Physical Information |
✫ Physique: Mesomorphic
✫ Blood Type: O+ (Defiled)
✫ Height: 6'0"
✫ Weight: 270lbs (Muscle Density)
✫ Appearance: With fuchsia tinted hair, typically unkempt neck-length, he has relatively fair skin understandably lacking common blemishes or abnormalities aside from a beauty mark around his right eye.
| Personal Information |
✫ Life Dream: Coexistence
✫ Training: CQC/Firearm Expertise, Military Education & Training, Demonology, Athleticism, Special Tactics & Reconnaissance, Swordsmanship & Marksmanship
✫ Like(s): Physical Fitness, Artistry, CQC, Carpentry, Talented Individuals, Animals, Adventure, Philosophy, Retro-Films, Graphic Novels, Equality, Family
✫ Dislike(s): Betrayal, Arrogance, Toxic Individuals, Murder, Racism, Terrorism, Inequality
✫ Hobby(ies): Training, Reading, Traveling, Hunting, Sculpture Artistry, Culinary Artistry, Vigilantism
✫ Persona: A tough and resilient man of great mental strength and depth, he's obstinately steadfast and pragmatic, yet seems laid back and lackadaisical; oftentimes nonchalant and selectively careless.
• Positive Trait(s): Sincere, Shrewd, Empathetic, Intelligent, Unruffled, Waggish, Principled, Compassionate, Stout-Hearted
• Negative Trait(s): Taciturn, Derisive, Vehement, Forthright, Brutish, Austere, Masochistic, Self-Centered
• Value(s): Friends, Family, Good People
• Primary Goal: Protecting Loved Ones
| Friends & Family |
✫ Parent(s): Sileas Deóiridh & Jethro Curtis
✫ Sibling(s): Yuliya Deóiridh & The Nameless Son
✫ Relative(s): the Valentine Family, the Deóiridh Bloodline, Curtis Bloodline
✫ Friend(s): Vanel Lyons, Bethany Harper, Adonti Rivera, Richard Lyons, Zephyr the Black Lion
✫ Affiliation(s): N.H.D.S.S, Nora's Café, Fury Family, the Hunters Coalition, Nagi Family, Astrapi Bloodline, Kamikaze Brigade, the Slayers, the Tyrants, the Koda~Tai, the Crimson Order, the Deóiridh Bloodline, the Valentine Family, the Curtis Bloodline, the Crimson Sword, the Iron Circle, the Godric, the Vortex
| Standard Gear |
✫ B.O Recon Garb: This worn uniform, was utilized by Division Three, Special Forces, in New Halon, under the supervision of N.H.D.S.S Command. Operatives were charged with spec ops and reconnaissance within the neighbouring Highland territories under the cover of the night. This apparel has become a physiological extension of himself and can be maintained through various unnatural means.
• Trenchcoat: A battle worn variant of the leather-lined, doubled-breasted coat protected with a staunch layer of woven armor weaves; lengthened a quarter below the knee, it contains numerous pockets and pouches to accommodate for his Sleight of Hand. Manufactured with heat resistance and thermal insulation, it protects against some small arms and bladed weapons as well as various environmental hazards.
• Vest: A form fitting zipped and sleeveless, waist-length vest that comes to the waist, just below the trousers hemline; battle worn with numerous small tears and imperfections. This vest-like armor offers a staunch bastion against most small arms and bladed weapons while maintaining excellent flexibility.
• Gloves & Boots: A worn, yet sturdy pair of reinforced boots and gloves woven through the same resilient material born from both trenchcoat and vest. This provides a sturdier grasp on equipment and greater friction on slippery surfaces.
| Primary Weapons |
✫ Redemption: The physical manifestation of his daemonic essence, and through his name meaning, "defender of men", the cross-guard is shaped into the metallic portrayal of angelic wings, as the centerpiece depicts a bouquet of roses with roots that couple the handle and spiral down into a single chain-link; the wings eclipsing the bouquet, which the pitch-black blade emerges from its epicenter, broadly. A replication of steel, this weapon acts as a modifier for his daemonic power which, on contact, will always scorch and cut opposition with the intent to destroy, conveying the effect of this tangible principle in relation with intangible concepts such as the soul - annihilation on death. A symbol of his spirit and by extension, his soul, this blade is an expression of his "heart" which embodies the essence of Valor and his Will of Rebellion.
• Sword Type: Bastard Sword
• Blade Type: Double-Edged
• Hilt Type: Cross-guard
• Grip Type: Hand-and-a-half
• Pommel: Heavy/Chain-Link
• Overall Length: 5'4"
• Blade Length: 4'4"
• Blade Width: 2.5 in.
• Grip Length: 9 in.
• Weight: 5 kg.
• Scabbard Location: Unbound and affixed across the back, favoring the right hand; sheathed only by the emanations of its wielders power supplemented by a magnet on the upper back of the coat.
| Secondary Weapons |
✫ Hansel & Gretel: These are reinforced semi-automatic heavy pistols - weapons that act as modifiers for his daemonic power which, on contact, will always scorch and pierce opposition with the intent to destroy, conveying the effect of this tangible principle in relation with intangible concepts such as the soul - annihilation on death. This may be imbued with magazines of myriad magical reserves in conformity with the will. Both stainless steel finishes have their respective names engraved in cursive on the barrels, cropped above black axe insignias with inlaid gothic etchings depicting head-to-tail sided coin portraits of the respective named portrayals alongside both black grips.
• Model: Mark VII Matilda
• Calibre: .50 WC
• Magazine: 8 (+?)
• Barrel Length: 6 in.
• Effective Range: 75 m.
• Weight: 80 oz.
• Holster Location: Strapped to the small of the back; holsters concealed by the coat, both grips are aligned in their respective directions.
| Items & Equipment |
✫ Lost Dogtags: Alistair possesses several bent and rusted tags from multiple fallen military personnel whilst within the service, including one that belongs to himself. A reminder of his past which acts as a medium to strengthen his heart through his connection with the close bonds of friends and/or family.
✫ D-Essence Vial 3x: The tangible liquidus extraction of a daemons spiritual essence; a corruptive concoction fashioned to rejuvenate a small portion of a cambion's diminished physical stamina overtime.
✫ Apple of the Everblossom: This apple is one of numerous plucked from the everblossom tree - the Great Abyssal Gate of New Halon. Channeling the daemonic energy within this fruit allows those that consume it to bridge the gap between Abyssal Gates and therefore, to various unknown worlds.
✫ Mysterious Shades: These sunglasses are more or less normal, although can seemingly be spawned through Sleight of Hand, even if previously destroyed in totality, fortifying his confidence and fortitude.
✫ Jester's Notepad: An unusual designers notepad utilized throughout his investigative work, like the Mysterious Shades, these can be spawned through Sleight of Hand and allow him to collect and analyze data to mentally reconstruct it with a much greater deal of speed, precision and cohesion.
✫ Double-Sided Coin: An unusual coin obtained as a memento of his aunt that acts as a pseudo-good luck charm, but also a strong medium to regain his composure and strengthen his resolve.
✫ .50 WC Cartridge: Grouped to a magazine of eight; amplified via boon, these standard issue cartridges come in tiers 1-A and 1-B; spread and pierce respectively. Designed to bite into the tank-esque hides of daemon, these rounds were made with daemon hunting in mind.
| Natural Abilities |
✫ Indomitable Soul: The inheritance of a strong dualistic soul, with inordinate and compacted quantities of spiritual energy, resides within his blood to harness vast magical power with supernatural adroitness. Overtime, this conjured an inner devil and awakened him to his hybrid nature - his daemonic essence. Therein, Alistair is several times stronger, faster and many times more resilient than normal humans - able to endure various mortal injuries; bar removal of the head or heart and will remain active and alert in spite of injuries that would incapacitate or outright disable normal humans.
✫ Defiled Visage: The daemonic essence; his inner devil, produces a pool of internal energy his manifestation feeds upon - the physical representation of power derivative of the essence itself, in the form of the sword, Redemption. When physical energy is focused throughout the body or Redemption, it can conjure daemonic power, in whatever manner he wills it, with the latter having a greater effect. As this internal energy is generated through combat; fighting and/or being wounded, he can temporarily exchange his human guise for his Defiled Visage, which releases this daemonic power as he undergoes transmogrification into a daemon. Accruing greater offensive power and damage resistance many times beyond that of his human form, he will generate a daemonic aura which incurs psychic abilities employed as telekinesis and telepathy. Though death may come through various circumstances, the human guise is a partial representation of the damage he sustains and the physical stamina expended; the human physique regenerating any and all non-fatal injuries sustained within the instant they're dealt while also appearing nigh-inexhaustible. Within his Defiled Visage, all damage sustained is both superficial and resisted as stamina steadily rejuvenates for the forms duration, making death an implausibility while he's all the more difficult to stop through conventional means when within this form, which correlates with his daemonic essence and overall spiritual power.