About me: I have two different universes on this page. Undying is my medieval/middle-earth verse while Midnight will be for the supernatural(not the show) verse.
I have many characters and most of them are oc while there are very few canon.
READ RULES BEFORE ADDING! I hate having to delete or block people over immature things. So take a brief moment to look over the rules below and there will be no problems.
Who I'd like to meet: Rules are rules, abide by them and we will have no problems
o1. First, and foremost, this is a MULTIPLE CHARACTER PAGE.
o2. Because I'm a multi-character page, I role play both genders, and all types of species and genres. Therefore, if there is a character that you're not interested in and you are looking for a certain character - let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I'm very flexible. Though I will not create a new character just to fit your needs.
o3. Upon adding, please select the character you wish to role play with. Or I'll just pick one of my own, and we'll go on from there.
o4. Genres I prefer most are: Romance. Action. Adventure. Drama (Note: ROLE PLAY ONLY.). Supernatural, horror. etc.. etc..
o5. Mature themes are bound to happen. If you're squeamish, or childish when it comes to language, sex, drugs, violence, or anything else, DELETE ME NOW. I refuse to deal with children. I am more likely to skip over sexual intercourse as it does not appeal to me.
o6. Multi-Para is required! Anything less than a paragraph will NOT be replied to. It will be ignored, and you WILL be deleted. Sorry.
o7. Literacy is a must! I understand we all make mistakes and that we're not perfect, I get that. All I ask is that you please try.
o8. Text talk is an automatic deletion.
o9. No God-Modding. Again, automatic deletion. No one likes their character being controlled, so don't control mine.
10. Out of character drama is NOT allowed. In character drama, however, IS allowed.
11. All of my replies will be sent out within the week or so. The reason for this is because I already have so many role plays going on. If I try and reply to each role play all day, everyday, I'll eventually get tired of the role play quickly and/or delay my responses. Just know this - you'll get your response. Please, do not rush me. If anything comes up to actually delay my responses or I will be gone. I will let you know.
12. In case you skimmed, instead of reading the previous rule, DO NOT RUSH ME.
13. If a character of mine is either interested in, promised, engaged, or married to another character - they are not available for a relationship. DO NOT attempt to get with the character. I will not deal with that sort of drama. Sorry.
14. IF A CHARACTER OF MINE IS STRAIGHT, DO NOT ASK TO PUT THEM IN A SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIP! I will not make an exception to this rule for anyone. I don't care who you are. Don't ask.
15. I don't like having a lot of people on my friend's list. So, I will go on deleting sprees randomly throughout the week. If you haven't spoken up upon adding, and a week has gone by since we've been on each others friend's lists, you will be deleted from my list.
16. I don't care who added who first, I will always send a greeting. No reply to the greeting after a week you'll be deleted.
17. I use both ANIME and PLAYBYS to portray my characters. If you do not like this fact, delete me. I accept both anime role players, and playby face role players. I'm not rude or picky.
18. Don't be a child on my page and be respectful. I won't delete you if a roleplay becomes dull - we can discuss ideas to keep it going. This is a place to have fun. On a side note: I have a life outside of roleplay and I am also engaged, so do not rush me or try to pursue a relationship.
It's pretty much the same for me. Not really understaffed just the fact upper management is more concerned about giving as few hours for more work. Hours are based on last years sales but I don't think they took into account what covid is doing when dishing out hours. Other then that I am fine. Though I honestly think I might of had this stuff back in last December.