1. OOC is for either comments or messages. Doesn't really matter to me what you use to contact me as long as I get them in a timely manner.
2. I do not tolerate online drama. I have to say this - we all have lives outside of ani, wheather we want to accept that or not, that's the reality of it. We have lives outside of here, so as long as we let that sink in and stop being a**holes to one another about it, it will go a lot smoother.
3. I will not be online 24-7 - I have a niece to look after, and I am only available through out the day around 12 in the afternoon and 5-6 in the evening. I am certain others with children will understand this and those who don't, well tough cookies, hun.
4. Harassment will not be acknowledged. Simply blocked and ignored.
5. Do not send me multiple requests if I don't add you - if I didn't, there's probably a reason. Probably.
6. If we do not get along, don't bother. I would rather spend my time with people worthy of the precious time I have. Don't waste it, and don't act like your time is more important - I'll drop you faster than you can say "Teme"