Hey there! My name is Nesy! I'm 15 years old. I'm pleased to meet you! Let's get into the roleplay section, shall we? So my experience with roleplaying ranges back since I was 13 years old. So, I roleplay with anybody actually! Despite your age, gender or whatever. Compared to other people, I'm a very accepting dude when it comes to actually look for roleplayers. I've actually seen a couple of checks and age barriers and I decided to do the opposite! Everyone is welcome otherwise! My roleplaying can be a battle-oriented but of course, I'm a huge sucker for battle! But that doesn't matter because I am adoring to hear new ideas anyway. I love being friends and communicating with people as well!
What are you capable of in roleplay?
-- My capabilities are that I am adaptive to your length of roleplaying: Up to 10 paragraphs. Third person roleplay. But I do not mind if you play 1ST person while I play differently. As long as it is narrative then it'll work just fine. I actually tend to balance quality and length depending on your preference.
-- Character creation is quite decent actually when it comes to backstory and personality. I'm very flexible with my plots and can always bend them or twist them while in roleplay or outside of roleplay! I also love worldbuilding, nation-building or even universe building. I'm the right partner for that. If you're new in this sight and unsure about whenever to pick me or not, just let you know that I'd love anybody to roleplay with me. I'm an MXM/MXF player basically, I usually play male characters while I do not mind collaborating on NPC's and all that. My grammar and spelling are decent but is a little troublesome since I'm Swedish and uh it ain't my native language.
-- I can also dubble OC's or even play 4 characters at once. I don't do self-insert characters and I do not play myself as that's just odd okay, the reason they have the same name in my ideas is that there are different versions of my characters with the same name but their personality and backstory are entirely different. If you want me to create a different character with a similar personality, I'd love that.
-- I'm mostly a dude who plays a protagonist but I do not mind playing a supporting character to my main or to both of ours, I don't mind what you would play and it's all up to you as well. However if you find my ideas uninteresting I am absolutely open to hear your ideas or make them together. Just ask me anything, I may accept it.
Roleplay requirements / What do I expect from you as a writer.
-- One paragraph at least(4-5lines). (Semi-literate) -> or above.
-- Grammar and punctuation mistakes are fine! I do them too, just have a basic grammar as a minimum requirement.
-- Just abide by the site rules I guess?
Any notes about me?
-- I am borderline advanced in my roleplay with some minor inconsistent characteristics that is only limited to punctuation issues(Mostly commas) but it's still very readable and I'm still improving.
-- I do not reply once per day and do much more then that and I actually am quite active when it comes to roleplay. I absolutely would tell you whenever I want to drop out and don't want to ghost you.
-- LBGTQ+ friendly
-- Romance is limited to (MXF) but for MXM you can do something else then romance and I'm willing to take you in.
What platforms do I roleplay in?
-- In PMS
-- On threads
-- On discord
-- In google documents. (A new thing I found, it could be fun!)
What are my interests/What genres do I like?
-- Lovecraftian / Eldritch
-- Science fantasy
-- High-fantasy / Low-Fantasy
-- Slice of life
-- Romance (Doesn't have to be a romance if you don't want to)
-- Overpowered abilities/Characters
-- NRP (Nation-Roleplaying)
-- Economics too.
Unnecessary gore. (Real-life gore)
Unnecessary violence. (Real-life violence that involves serious stuff.)
Of course, I would try out your ideas or merge or brainstorm! But if you want an idea yourself, I'll hand you over them!
^^ Ideas there but there's more then just those.
Additional plots. Just random Chad-move plots I made if you want inspiration.
-- A bit of a question I got:
Why does the plots revolve around Nesy, is it because he is special and only him?
Didn't I state to you I was OPEN, to new changes? My friend, this is not your fault but you need to read this: "Nesy." is not the same character, he's different across many universes with the same name. I think you're being a little prickly because you can obviously come in and include yourself in the Nesy side of things and like I said I am open to changes It doesn't mean I will be doing that only, both of our characters can be special. I specifically say that it's to make us both love it instead of one side. So, don't think of it that way. For example, Nesy is a hero meaning you can also be a hero or something like that. I'm also open for dubbling up things. However, I am sending these ideas so we could resolve a better idea from them, those are plots that could be used but at the same time can be DEVELOPED into something better, improvise and strategise! That is important in roleplay!
1. Crimoa's desire.The world of Crimoa is a world that happened to be without humans as they've somehow mysteriously gotten extinct, races like elves or dwarves alike are still there but non humans mostly that dominate most regions of the world. However, there were two types of superpower nations which were in a faction with other races and other nations. The world was once unified as all races were together under rule by elected Queens,Kings of such but of course, nobody was discriminated at firsthand but as times began to change, one particular king / queen siezed the throne but has broken the "Demonocon Codex." which has been for hundreds of generations is about making sure everyone's rights were intact and nobody should remove the people's voices but the new leader decided to take over the Union for herself/himself and create a dictatorship which everyone despised.
While some did love her/his ideals and decided to kill their own people and a rebellion/civil war would begin that split the nation into two halves. Then, a new leader was coronated which overthrew the other leader of the throne to which she/he went into exile with her/his followers and swore revenge to what the opposed leader did. The Occultist Union was created, dedicated to destroying the other Union as well which was ruled under dictatorship and tyranny. The two lords are on each others throats and will always be until they declared war on each other. It seemed to be lost, all hope it seemed for this world as it began to turn into war and lives hurt left and right. (MC/Nesy) is a human who somehow got transported into another world by a rift of some sorts. Humans were treated as legends because of their rarity and unique properties. Nesy was brought to this world with some very special powers which included some powerful magic. Nesy was like a hero coming to save the world. But also other people as well. The two sides were desperate to get Nesy on their sides and would do almost everything in their power to bring him, of course, provided they didn't have an alligence yet would prove interesting.[/SPOILER]
2. Chronicles of terror: Those who slay evil. The world is a dark place, a hope that lasted long has seemingly turned into a clash between two forces. attacks are common across the entire globe and they are under the rule of a sinister queen/lord who some people described her/him as: (Whatever character) along with her cult of followers that have been seduced, tricked or lost into her clutches. A world that has been once peaceful fell into massive chaos and blowouts littered everywhere with battlezones that stretches far beyond human comprehension. It's a dark age that's upon mankind and other races with it as well. The opposite forces to the ones trying to take over the world are the "The Alliance." which are formed by people who came together and united which made them declare war at the enemy of their nations. While attacks happening and being dealt with inside of cities, The Alliance forces are trying hard to repel the forces that sought to slaughter everything in its way. Others grew up in these terrible conditions with caution and fear that everything they knew, loved ones and buddies would perish in front of their eyes. Most of of them lost hope and succumbed to the fate of perishing. However, one particular boy named Nesy, whose village was also destroyed by these vile forces that killed nearly everyone but Nesy came out alive and now lives in the capital. However, Nesy seeks to become stronger and has great potential to become someone bigger and maybe to become a warrior and perhaps a hero! He did not lose hope and wanted to believe in a world where it's peaceful and filled with love. He rather die than live in a world with rottenness and darkness for the rest of his life, he decided to fight for what was right! It's time to show the world what he was made of, companions along the way would even assist Nesy and be with him on his adventures. [/SPOILER]
3. From Absolute Monarchy to Social Democracy. How a modern dude guided kingdoms to democracy and so on.
In the lands of fairy tales and in the lands of myth, there were four kingdoms that were once divided into 20 countries. Those kingdoms united to form 4 kingdoms for unknown reasons; Saura , Ardogan , Xerota and Lynexia. A world war has broken out between the united countries which resulted in people that suffered in environments that were exhausting and almost impossible to bare during that period. The previous warlords were ruthless with the intention of only caring for themselves, had no regard to others. Once those warlords died, new leaders was born into this world which put everything into an uneasy stalemate. It lasted for many years indeed, while the lords along with the folk faced the fact this war was pointless, they declared a ceasefire as a response to these tragedies. Everything fell into a long lasting peace, but that may not last for long as expected.
Now, "Social Democracy" or even politics are largely an unspoken topic in this world but most royals have heard the term "Democracy." before in their life but not Social Democracy. Of course people knew politics but such foreign concept was unknown and also unspoken of. Let's say they didn't know exactly everything about politics of course. However, except for one young boy in the 18's whose name was Nesy Celvius, 18 years old. He has dreams of uniting the four kingdoms but also has ideals that might surprise many people and even trigger them as well, so much as to trigger the lords because it is so foreign to them. Where does Nesy come from? Surprise surprise, he is from an other world where the year is 2020 but he got transported into another world because some weird freak accident happened. He couldn't remember what exactly happened there only that he got sucked into a hole. He is from Sweden besides! (In this plot we can add what we want, it's just a cool isekai concept of building new things and introducing foreign concepts into a medieval world) [/SPOILER]
4. The war between two deities and Nesy: Nesy is a young and enthusiastic person who got sucked from the modern world to a medieval plane of existence. He seemed to be a male in his 18's who fell from the sky as a result of the transportation. He ended up in the middle of a foreign place where everything seemed so alien to Nesy. His magical energy woke up two deities that had long been in war against each other and were always on each other's throats. This was a result of Nesy somehow entering this world but his magical energy was powerful. However, there were two factions that were in war with each other: The Alliance and The Divine Union. The Divine Union was a faction that dedicated themselves to the fighting of invaders and uniting the country under a holy rule, whilst the other clan sought power and subjugation of the entire continent. The reason for their war is clear, they want to unite their people one way or the other and both disagree on how it should be ruled. The Divine Union's deity was the goddess of peace and prosperity while her counterpart was the Dark Goddess who side with the Alliance. As he spent time here, more people began to notice oddities with Nesy, as consequence rumours began to spread around the continent of a powerful young boy which shook minds of the entire continent. People who was transported to other worlds had also magical powers within them but Nesy didn't know that. Nesy was the prophecy and the key to ending this war. The two deities knew it first but how? Find out yourself in Nesy's fantastic adventures.
5. An alien lands on a medieval planet. An alien(My OC) lands on a medieval planet. Filled with creatures and races along! As rumours began to spread around that there was an extra-terrestrial being as well. What will Nesy find and what will he achieve in this vast planet?
6. Civil war in Alphina. The flames of rebellion engulfed Alphina because a new law that everyone despised. The rebels relied on guerilla warefare in the face of the government's overwhelming firepower, but the government's indiscriminate attacks caused a lot of collateral damage. The civilians were torn between rage at the tyranny of the regime and desperation to avoid further damage from the government's pursuit of rebels. A decades long impasse was reached when the rebels gained control over the residential areas while the government held most of the resources. Even a tyrannical government needed regular people to grow its food and hold weapons.
Nesy grew up in the rebellion; raised by parents who were rebels who thought him about politics. The authorities later discovered Nesy's parents and wanted to capture them but Nesy fleed while his parents sacrificed themselves to save him, they hoped that he might be able to live on his own. He was in favour of social democracy because his parents were former politicans of the regime and that's why authorities captured them while letting their Nesy leave to take revenge because his parents sacrificed themselves to make a escape for him. Now, the downside is that the rebelgroups are that they are a unorginised, however Nesy manages to stumble into one of them and they meet , perhaps Nesy and his potential friends can change the tides of the war for the good of humanity?
7. [To become a magician or someone bigger. (Trainee x Master) MC: (My character is named Nesy) is a young but mayhaps an unfortunate guy as he has experienced miserable things in his life. Due to the lack of magical abilities or so he thought, his fate has been sealed before it even began it seemed. Some bullied Nesy for being a powerless or weak individual and may others have resorted in beating him down to which he fleed to escape the constant name-calling. The reason is that people usually get signs of abilities in their 5's but Nesy didn't get any which was so unfortunate that his parents even wept for their "defected" child but years later his village was destroyed and had no home anymore. Now Nesy is an adventurer who seeks to achive magical powers but has unfortunately to his dismay, his hopes crumbled into oblivion as his dreams continued to live on deep on his heart which might get forgotten. Untill one day, (YC) discovers (MC) in a Tavern where he was usually fantasising about things. (YC) saw potential in the strange boy due to his aura which would mark the beginning of the next chapter of his life as (YC) is seemingly left no choice to put him under (YC's) wing and train him to become a magician like him.[/SPOILER]
8. My character seeks wisdom. (MC:Nesy) is an adventurer seeking for wisdom and also some healthy advice. One day, Nesy was somehow incredibly lucky to discover a few ruins in the middle of a forsaken forest which to his surprise lead him to a shrine to which he didn't know what it was. When Nesy thought that the shrine was empty he compellingly explored the surroundings which he saw many ancient ruins and scripts. His energy somehow resonated with the shrine and woke up not just one, but TWO deities that seemed to be the pure opposite to each other. This caused Nesy to panic but he had no way out of there until he somehow resolved the situation. The diety of chaos and lawfulness discovers Nesy in the shrine and there would be no wonder what'll happen.
Did you think the ideas originaly are centered around my character? Oh do not worry, those are for those who want to roleplay that kind of idea but I am willing to improve and improvise those ideas so that they can fit both of us without hassle!