1. Eroticism/Smut: First and foremost, I will not partake in senseless stories based solely on the act of sex. Happenings of this sort must occur naturally, especially given how prude this character might seem at first. That said, accounts solely looking for that kind of interaction, please look elsewhere. There are plenty on this site ready to indulge you. I'm afraid, I am not one of those.
2. Length: I much prefer multiparagraph and would go as far as to accept and write novella. Personally, I write a lot. I love to describe the scenery, a character's inner thoughts, interactions with NPCs, dialogue and whathaveyou. I try to enrich the story as much as I possibly can. However, I understand interactions between characters relies on dialogue. This, I know, may only require a paragraph of writing. Which is fine! That, I can accept. It's simply impossible for me to do one-liners or single paragraphs throughout a story, however.
3. Literacy: As long as I can understand your writing, we should be fine.
4. Mature Themes: I dabble with heavy topics in storylines and things of vulgar nature may surround this character - from foul language to drug use, from sexual assault to murder and so on. If these are not for you, you may delete me or simply let me know what CAN work for you. The last thing I'd ever want to do is trigger anyone. That is not my intention.
5. Real and Fake: Roleplay and real life must be kept separate. Simple. As. That.
6. Discord: I have made and deleted my discord once before. The reason being that my interactions on this site (including roleplays) slowly but surely died out. That's not what I want. So I've made a rule, moreso for myself, that I will remake a discord account but only hand it out to those I personally feel can keep up with roleplaying. That is all I am here for; to write first and build friendships second.
7. IC and OOC: The behaviors of a character should not be taken so personally. In character interactions and specifically to that character. My character, for example, is prone to become violent and hateful. That does not mean I am violent or hateful in our out of character conversations. On the contrary, I am the exact opposite.
8. Patience: We all have lives outside of this site. I'm sure you've heard that plenty before. I will not tolerate being rushed nor will I rush you in return. Creativity comes in waves - sometimes we catch it, sometimes we don't.
9. Deletion: I tend to give people enough time to throw an introduction my way or respond to an introduction of mine, if possible. However, if I'm met with silence, yet I still see activity on your end, I'm afraid I have to let you go.