Guidelines, I guess.
Many of you are probabaly wondering why I gathered you here today. Well, it's pretty simple. If you're actually taking the time to read this, then you probably aren't the problem. But, to keep things civil I'll keep it simple. Some people have gotten very disrespectful regarding my character recently, so we are going to go over a list of what I am allowed to do, and what you are not allowed to do.
What I am allowed to do:
1. I am allowed to write and not write with anyone that I so please.
2. I am allowed to have romance, or not have romance with anyone I please.
3. I am allowed to alter my character from story to story for different experiences.
4. I am allowed to alter his role in a relationship. This is a big one. Because of edits I have made recently it seems that the nature of Juno has already been decided for him by the masses. Despite popular belief, he is bi-sexual and he is a switch. His role in a story varies depending on who he is with. Most of you have not seen him in romantic situations. Believe it or not, he can take the initiative.
What you are not allowed to do:
1. You are not allowed to tell me the role my character will play in the story.
2. You are not allowed to tell me who I can and who I can not write with.
3. You are not allowed to tell me how he will speak or the mannerisms he will or will not use. I know the stutter can be distracting at times, but please understand that it is a very important part of Juno.
4. You are NOT allowed to message one of rp partners and curse them out just because I have a romance story with them. (I'm really, really sorry about this, Alois).
With all of this said, I just want to be clear with my current partners that if I have not raised any of these concerns with you, then you have nothing to worry about. I have no problem with stating my discomforts.
And one last thing.
Ladies, please hear what I am about to say. It is okay to enjoy Yaoi and BL and all that stuff, but please do not fetishize a sexual orientation. I recieved a couple messages after one of my edits from a woman sexualizing what was supposed to be a sentimental post. It would never be okay for a guy to message something like that to a girl, so please don't think it is okay for a girl to message something like that to a guy.
Okay. If you made it this far, then thank you ♥ I know it's a little out of the blue and uncharacteristic, but these are things I have been dealing with for some time and have started to get on my nerves.
Thank you for your time ♥