DENYING + ADDING:
- If you add, you send the greeting, if I add, I send the greeting. If you add and don't send a greeting within a week, you will be deleted. I do not tolerate mutes or friend collectors. I do understand that we all have lives and that work + IRL gets in the way and I can excuse that, however, if you're active on the streams and speaking to others, you really have no excuse and the time I give for you to send a greeting is rather generous if you ask me.
- It is also within my rights to deny your friend request and I will owe you zero explanation for it. My account, my business. I'm highly selective with my adds due to bad experiences on this website in the past. I have a right to make my account a safe environment for myself. I have no issues using the block and delete button if you're problematic. I no longer entertain toxic people or entertain things that are mentally draining to my health.
MULTIPARAGRAPH + NOVELLA:
- I will not write anything below two paragraphs, sorry, if you do not give me enough to work with then I will have a hard time replying to you. It's frustrating for me to give you like 8 + 7 paragraphs if you're only going to give me a couple of sentences and to me, that is unacceptable. I do not expect you to match my length but at least try to put some effort into your posts is all I ask or I will have no choice but to drop the interaction if it is going nowhere.
REPLIES & STARTERS:
- I do not mind setting starters but do not expect me to send starters all the time. If you added me in the first place, you should be the one to send the starter. The only time I might be lenient on this is if we're discussing a plotline and it makes sense for me to start off the role play.
- Another thing, if you are writing a starter, PLEASE DO NOT AUTOLOCATE MY CHARACTER without discussing it with me. Let my character have room to explore. Do not automatically have them bump into each other, those starters irritate me to no end. && Don't have your muse act like they know everything about my muse. It maybe in my bio, but that doesn't give your muse entitlement to know everything there is about Kazuto and his quirks. If anything, you might freak him out and possibly attempt to kill your muse. Kazuto has severe trust issues and is a loner so please avoid all that. It makes me and my muse uncomfortable.
REAL LIFE VS ROLE PLAY.
- Please do not mix role play with real life. I am not my muse, my muse and I are two different people. Kazuto's quirks are NOT my own. He maybe depicted as an a**hole but that does not make me one. Do not mistake Kazuto's feelings for my own. Separate role play from real life, please. I am not going to change my muse for how he acts for anyone. I've had this muse for many years of role play. Kazuto never has been a nice character but I promise you that I am a friendly writer who is scouting for friendships and interactions alike.
- If our characters are dating, please do not take it out of character. I may be single in real life, but at the moment, I am not ready to pursue a relationship online or in real life.
- I am a female in real life, I go by 'she/her' pronouns. If this bothers you, you can delete me. I won't feel offended, but I will feel disappointed for gender should NOT matter in role play. Again, this stands my point to not mix real life with role play. Kazuto is a FICTIONAL character of my own creation from a joint storyline between a good friend of mine. If you take him seriously, then role-play may not be a good fit for you.
SHIPPING / SHIPS WITH HIGH CHEM:
- I ship with chemistry, if our characters do not have chemistry then a ship isn't possible. Not only that, I am not here for romance. I'm here for adventures and wholesome interactions. If romance happens, it happens on its own. I do not do planned shipping unless it is with close friends. Kazuto isn't an easy character to get along with, he will be a challenge to get in a relationship with. If he is tied up in one, he'll be protective and possibly softer than the cold exterior that he usually displays.
- Multishipping is a no-go. I do not personally see a need for multiple ship partners. Once my muse is tied in a relationship, he will be loyal to the one who earned his heart. I know multiship isn't cheating, however, it has never been my cup of tea either. I respect those who do multiship though!
EDITS + ARTWORK:
- Another important factor, I am in my mid-twenties and I will NOT write with minors.
- All artwork is found on Pinterest and Tumblr. I use official artwork unless stated otherwise. I do not take claims of the artwork or face claim I use for my character. Do not comment on my photos asking for the originals. 90% of the time, I save over the original and I don't remember where I've found it, your best bet is looking on the sites I've given.
- No, you may not use my edits.
- I will NOT teach you how I edit or edit for you unless you're a close friend. I barely edit these days otherwise. Most of my edits are old or already rendered. It hurts my wrist to sit and edit for hours. Some of my edits are edited by my friends as well, which they will be credited for it.
TOURNAMENTS + GROUPS:
- Not interested in joining tournaments unless myself and a couple of friends are the hosts. I've never been comfortable joining groups with a bunch of strangers due to anxiety, I prefer to keep a small group vs a large one where it is more anxiety-inducing. The bigger the crowd, the more drama you're bound to run into and I am not here for it. Do not ask me to join tournaments because the answer shall be no.
REPLIES + STARTERS:
- Do not pester me for replies or starters. Keep in mind that I do have a life outside of aniroleplay and I do not have to cater to your every need. I do not have to reply to you on your schedule. If you rush me to reply, you will be replied to last or possibly deleted. I do not have time to deal with tomfoolery. Find other stuff to do, I am sure there is more active people, so with that being said: DON'T HOUND ME FOR REPLIES.