Rider Class Servants
Species: Human, Servant
Likes: Nothing in particular
Alignment: True Neutral
Mandricardo is mentally in his thirties.
I’m the kind of person that has trouble going to restaurants when I remember the feeling of ordering.
A young man with a part of him being a little jaded about the world.
I understand that I’m not so important and just another minor player in the grand scheme of things, so there are a lot of times where I end up mocking myself. In other words, I’m the type who worries about what will happen if I fail, I’m extremely cautious and wary of things, and I do things half-heartedly.
When I was alive, I thought of myself as the greatest in the world and went around like I owned it. However, after not being able to beat Bradamante’s lover Ruggiero even though I had Hector’s armor and Durandal, I was utterly crushed by the shock it seems. So, here I am with my attitude completely lacking of confidence to serve my master.
Here’s a guy that is worried out of his mind about the necessity of communication for the Holy Grail War. Well at least when it comes to battle all of this can become a source of courage for me, so I do actually have a bit of confidence in reality.
- Riding (B Rank): The ability to ride mounts. Mandricardo is capable of riding most mounts except for Phantasmal Species, demonic beasts or Divine beasts. Despite Mandricardo technically being a Rider, he can't keep his horse around all the time, and thus, he doesn't actually have anything to ride on. He has a horse, but he can only use him when he is fighting.
- Magic Resistance (C Rank): Nullifies Magecraft activated with a two-verse chant or less. His skill is incapable of blocking Greater Magecraft or Rituals.
- Armor of the Nine Worthies (A Rank): A skill that sublimated from the legend of Mandricardo wearing Hector's armor. The numerous epic tales that revolve around Hector reinforce Mandricardo's body, and the armor's overwhelming legendary power manifests as artificial Charisma.
- The Instant Before the Strike (C Rank): On the verge of death, this skill enables Mandricardo to unleash an all-out strike. It is close to but not the same as Battle Continuation in the sense that he is guaranteed to perish after landing a strike. The higher the rank, the greater the damage. At rank C, one full-power strike can be unleashed at just the right measure.
- Brigliadoro's Neigh (A Rank): A skill that sublimated from the legend of Mandricardo stealing and breaking in the famed steed. Mobility, attack power, and reputation rise. But in return, he becomes an even more appealing target for his enemies. Additionally, this skill will enable him to steal and ride any mount, even Demonic Beasts, as long as they are C rank or lower.
Mandricardo's main Noble Phantasm is Serment de Durandal. With it, any weapon Mandricardo wields gains the power of Durandal itself. He used it to shield Ritsuka Fujimaru's party from Chiron's Antares Snipe. His wooden sword was destroyed in the process. Even in this state, he could use it once again to fire his Noble Phantasm and give Ritsuka and the others an opening to escape.
His second Noble Phantasm is Rêve de Durandal. Mandricardo empowered by Hephaestus Klironomia used it to block Artemis's Shooting Star Ortygia. As soon as their Noble Phantasms clashed, he was struck blind almost instantly. Then went his sense of touch barely a second later. His organs shut down. His ears bled as he went deaf. The light from her arrow seared his skin, bursting the blood vessels beneath. Nevertheless, her blast never reached Ritsuka Fujimaru or his companions. Mandricardo died protecting his friend.
Species: Human, Servant
Likes: Adventure, novelty, conquest, sightseeing
Dislikes: The idea of completion, benefits of what he already has, whiny ministers
Alignment: Neutral Good
Iskandar is noble and physically overbearing. He is not pragmatic, but is a person who lets history run its course and acts according to his impulses. While he is wild and somewhat inconsiderate to others, his greed inspired his subjects and ultimately resulted in their happiness. He is always jovial, values friendship highly, and he regards the bond with all of his followers in Ionioi Hetairoi as his greatest treasure. They all, being inspired by such a magnificent king, in turn gives him their undivided loyalty and adoration. He also admires people who treat friendship with sincerity, such when he meets Taiga Fujimura. He is compassionate to those with whom he bonds, such as telling Waver Velvet that it is natural to be sickened by Caster's atrocities and that he would strike anyone who would feel nothing from the sight.
He was adventurous and had the goal of reaching the edge of the world during his life, and he looks forward to conquering the world now that he has found out it is a sphere, and how small his empire that he spent his life conquering was compared to the size of the world. He desires to conquer the world as a human, so that is his only wish for the Holy Grail. He is not overly cruel as would be expected from a tyrant, but tries instead to keep bloodshed to a minimum despite his love for battles and destruction. He is fine with not actually winning the battle outright, and even attempts to recruit the other Servants as his followers after witnessing their prowess for himself. He prefers to conquer his enemies by winning without killing and controlling without humiliating them.
- Riding (A+ Rank): The skill of riding animals and vehicles. Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.
- Magic Resistance (D Rank): Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
- Charisma (A Rank): Natural talent to command an army. Can be said to have achieved the greatest popularity as a human being
- Divinity (C Rank): Despite the absence of clear evidence, according to many stories it is said he is the son of Zeus, the greatest of gods.
- Tactics (B Rank): When Iskandar was alive, his military prowess that resounded in the Islamic world derived into many heroic tales and was propagated all over Asia. Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
The trampling attack performed with Noble Phantasm "Gordius Wheel." The damage is decided twice, first by the hooves, then the wheels of the chariot. Along with all physical damage, there are also the effects of lightnings, the manifestation of Zeus. Should the target fail its STR check, additional damage will be dealt. It is able to close the 100 meter gap between her and Saber in an instant, however, it isn't fast enough and Artoria destroys it with Excalibur.
Iskandar's trump card is Ionioi Hetairoi, a Noble Phantasm that rivals the King of Heroes Gate of Babylon. With it, Iskandar creates a Reality Marble, an endless desert where tens of thousands warriors that used to form his armies are summoned. Each of these warriors is their own independent Servant without a Master with an E Rank Independent Action skill, allowing materialization possible for a maximum of 30 turns. During his fight with Gilgamesh, Iskandar was weakened from fighting Saber, who destroyed his chariot and subsequently lost.
- Alexander The Great
Rider is an "innocent child who loves the epic poem 'Iliad' from the bottom of his heart." Summoned in this form, both his figure and mentality are that of his youth, but he has not lost his memories of his life. Those from after his adolescence are "somewhat lacking a sense of reality". As he is the "embodiment of the mentality of one who attempts to take his very first steps", he can be said to assist his Master's own steps, but he will not be pleased when he notices that the "demise of human history means nothing but the closing of even his own possibilities."
Name: Sakamoto Ryouma
Species: Human, Servant
Gender: Male (Ryouma), Female (Oryou)
Height: 178cm (Ryouma) 173cm (Oryou)
Weight: 72kg (Ryouma) 57kg (Oryou)
Likes: Mackerel sashimi, wild chicken stew (but wild chicken stew gives bad luck, so he avoids eating it). Foreign ships, travelling, new things.
Dislikes: People with prejudice against those of different birth or education. Suicidal thoughts.
Alignment: True Neutral (Ryouma), Chaotic Good (Oryou)
Personality: Ryouma -
While a master of the Hokushin Ittou style of swordplay, he was a soft soul who disliked conflict by nature.
Sakamoto Ryouma, the Hero of the Restoration. An aloof man on his mid-20s. He may be a master of the Hokushin Ittouryuu, but he’s actually a kindhearted guy who dislikes conflict to his very core.
In a Holy Grail War set in Japan, he would be a powerful Servant with a unique type of Riding Noble Phantasm and fame levels that rival Oda Nobunaga.
In order to hide his True Name, he speaks in standard textbook Japanese, but he lets some Tosa regional expression slip every now and then.
He left his name in history without trying to, just by doing everything he could for the kind people around him.
The problem with his personality is that he’s easy to like and easy to misunderstand. Since he acts so aloof, no one can tell what his intentions are, furthering the problem.
For that reason, he lived a life with many allies and many enemies.
Ryouma, at the heights of his youthful impetuosity, pulls off the sealing spear and releases her.
Falling in love at first sight with Ryouma when he saved her from her seal on a certain mountain, a fine lady who stalks Ryoma with the excuse of repaying the favor. She also has a fondness for the Peace Finger Sign.
- Riding (A+ Rank): A special Riding Skill given to Ryouma for crossing the Bakumatsu period Japan riding the Dragon that is the changing eras. He is able to ride a Phantasmal Species that’s on the brink of being a Dragon.
- Magic Resistance (C Rank): Negates Magecraft with a chant of two verses or less. It can’t block larger scale magecraft, like greater magecraft or Cursing Rites.
- Hero of the Restoration (A Rank): A special Skill given to Ryouma for his crossing of the turbulent Bakumatsu period and for his contributions to the Meiji Restoration, a grand revolution on a scale rarely seen in history.
- Eight Proposals while Shipboard (A Rank): The 8 proposals said to have been drafted by Ryouma Sakamoto, describing the shape of a new country. Its text is notorious for being very modern and ground-breaking for its time. It’s a Skill that represents a path to hope towards a better future even under the most difficult circumstances.
Noble Phantasm: Sakamoto's Noble Phantasm is Like a Soaring Dragon. It takes the form of his partner Oryou, who possesses her own skills and abilities. When the True Name of the Noble Phantasm is released, Oryou takes the truly majestic form an ancient Dragon and overwhelmingly wields her power. Even Oda Nobunaga's Three Line Formation is unable to take it down, forcing Demon Archer to use Demon King of the Sixth Heaven to defeat them.
- Charisma (C+ Rank): He can’t do royal administration, but his bonds with like-minded companions are solid enough to remains after his death. Ryouma’s charisma is strong enough put groups of opposing ideologies to work together.