RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES.
1. No minors. The character I roleplay is originally underage, however, I have altered her age to suit more mature roleplays. I am 34 in real life so pleas do not add me if you are under the age of 18.
2. Do not rush me for replies or comments. Sometimes I can get really busy in real life so it takes me away from my computer.
3. Put some effort into the roleplay that we're doing. I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas.
4. Please use literacy when speaking such as no 'net-speak' as there is an actual term for it these days. I am a paragraph/multiple paragraph writer. This means I will write in third person format, write in complete sentences, proper spelling, propper grammar, and proper punctuation.
5. Do not steal anything from my page. I've edited everything you see on it and I don't want to see anything stolen from me.
6. Do not expect me to be available all the time. I do have a structured and scheduled life outside of roleplaying. I do not want to get into the middle of arguments or petty and obnoxious dissagreeents. I am much too old for such things - I have been out of high school for at least 2 decades now, and do not wish to be pulled into there again.
7. If we have not gotten along before or you do not want my multiple accouts added to your friends list , do not add me.
8. Do not add me if you can not separate fantasy from reality. Please remember that this is a FICTIONAL roleplaying site NOT REAL LIFE. If you want REAL LIFE roleplays with REAL LIFE photos and information and such, please go to aniroleplay's sister site ; roleplayer.me it is pretty much the same as ani except using real life photos.
9. I do not mind haveing erorp or romance or even dark romance, but this is a single ship and I don't like to have my characters with multiple lovers; it gets too confusing.
10. Please do not ask for personal information such as; emails, phone numbers, & personal home addresses - this goes without showing for the safety of both of us.
11. I will NOT be meeting ANY of you in real life. Do not get the idea that since we hve been "friends for a very long time" that things will be the same in real life. The person I am online is very different than the one I am offline mainly due to the fact that I have responsibilities in real life that I have obligations to get to. However, I don't think it's a bad thing if it's done SAFELY AND YOU TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU.
12. I do not mind talking out of character on the stream or in messages, but I do not and will not get a discord. I think discord cheapens the experience to be on ANI.
13. I prefer messages for roleplaying and comments for discussing roleplays.
14. Do not ask me about real life pictures of myself or my family. It's a privacy thing - I hope you understand.
15. No drama on this page. I do not like people going back and fourth on stream and doing things that hurt other's feelings. It's just sad that someone has to come online to bully someone when in real life they probably couldn't do anything to harm others in real life. It's rather pathetic, honestly.
16. Have some patience when writing with me; sometimes I might not be able to get to you right away.
17. I have several accounts that I manage so don't be surprised to see multiple accounts with similar layouts or information on them.
18. I am obviously not and am not Kagome Higurashi in real life - I am just the writer behind the character.
19. I reserve the right to change the rules as I see fit - the rules are subject to change as time passes and things change over time.
20. Please remember to have fun. This is not meant to be a chore, obligation, or responsibility. It's a hobby and should be treated as such. Thank you for reading this far into the rules. I really do appreciate it..