About me: I have two different universes on this page. Undying is my medieval/middle-earth verse while Midnight will be for the supernatural(not the show) verse.
I have many characters and most of them are oc while there are very few canon.
READ RULES BEFORE ADDING! I hate having to delete or block people over immature things. So take a brief moment to look over the rules below and there will be no problems.
Who I'd like to meet: Rules are rules, abide by them and we will have no problems
o1. First, and foremost, this is a MULTIPLE CHARACTER PAGE.
o2. Because I'm a multi-character page, I role play both genders, and all types of species and genres. Therefore, if there is a character that you're not interested in and you are looking for a certain character - let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I'm very flexible. Though I will not create a new character just to fit your needs.
o3. Upon adding, please select the character you wish to role play with. Or I'll just pick one of my own and we'll go on from there.
o4. Genres I prefer most are: Romance. Action. Adventure. Drama. Supernatural, horror. etc.. etc..
o5. Mature themes are bound to happen. If you're squeamish or childish when it comes to language, sex, drugs, violence, or anything else, DELETE ME NOW. I refuse to deal with children. I am more likely to skip over sexual intercourse as it does not appeal to me.
o6. Multi-Para is required! Anything less than a paragraph will NOT be replied to. It will be ignored, and you WILL be deleted. Sorry. I will make no exceptions to this rule.
o7. Literacy is a must! I understand we all make mistakes and that we're not perfect - I get that. All I ask is that you please try.
o8. Text talk is an automatic deletion.
o9. No God-Modding. Again, automatic deletion. No one likes their character being controlled, so don't control mine.
10. Out of character drama is NOT allowed. In character drama, however, IS allowed.
11. All of my replies will be sent out within the week or so. The reason for this is because I already have so many role plays going on. If I try and reply to each role play all day, everyday, I'll eventually get tired of the role play quickly and/or delay my responses. Just know this - you'll get your response. Please, do not rush me. If anything comes up to actually delay my responses or I will be gone � I will let you know.
12. In case you skimmed, instead of reading the previous rule, DO NOT RUSH ME.
13. This is a multi-romance page. Don't like - then delete me. If your character becomes involved with mine - it will be for that roleplay only.
14. IF A CHARACTER OF MINE IS STRAIGHT, DO NOT ASK TO PUT THEM IN A SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIP! I will not make an exception to this rule for anyone. I don't care who you are. Don't ask.
15. I don't like having a lot of people on my friend's list. So, I will go on deleting sprees randomly throughout the week. If you haven't spoken up upon adding, and a week has gone by since we've been on each others friend's lists, you will be deleted from my list.
16. I don�t care who added who first, I will always send a greeting. No reply to the greeting after a week � you�ll be deleted.
17. I use both ANIME and REAL to portray my characters. If you do not like this fact, delete me. I accept both anime role players, and playby face role players. I�m not rude or picky.
18. Don�t be a child on my page and be respectful. I won�t delete you if a roleplay becomes dull � we can discuss ideas to keep it going. This is a place to have fun. On a side note: I have a life outside of roleplay and I am also engaged, so do not rush me or try to pursue a relationship.
Interesting....so her being as powerful as she is as well as having a clean slate in terms of her memory she would be the best bet into taking back her rightful place and put Draitoar back in there place?
Given the dire need for her to return as well as runors spreading my character would no doubt be a part of a resistance of sorts bent on restoring the order and peace that Draitoar had initially ruined.
Interesting, well in terms of what I typically prefer it would usually be around a high fantasy/medieval setting. Usually a mix of action, suspense, adventure are my go to genres.
I don't mind a mix of romance among other genres but I like the rp to be story focused, if such romance occurs it would only be from character development as to keep a natural order of things. I hope that is alright.
They pretty much are that. They've been made to work as a unit that had to become a well piled machine because of several choices they made.
Endo is kind and understanding, but he's got his walls and can be worse than Valk in some cases. Valk deserves to get picked on, he is a grumpy butt. He is heavily focused on the mission and doesn't understand why they are following these people around and getting involved.
It will be interesting. So far, Rydia is a puzzle, but not yet one they find themselves needing to understand despite how things seem to be rolling out for them. She is interesting and Endo is a bundle of curiosity nerves.