About me: Sir is a man dedicated to his craft. From a young age he found himself in authority, guiding those around him, helping others whenever they asked. It wasn't until his later education when he was asked to become a tutor, did he truly understand the power he held with education. A man so devoted to assuring his pupils, students, neighbors success; that he would do anything in his power to guarantee they had found wisdom. Now just a year before he is to turn thirty, Sir has mastered his craft, a success rate of 100% with all of his students. Whether it be a nurturing touch, coaxing them to realize their potential. Or perhaps a more brunt approach. This educator will stop at nothing when it comes to his students future success. This doesn't start and end in the classroom, Sir is one who inserts himself into all of his student's lives. Whether it's a student's personal problem, or perhaps trouble at home. Sir will find the cause of which holds his students back and be sure to deal with it appropriately. Even if that means having a firm discussion with mother, father, or mother and father. Anyone who gets in the way of this educators purpose will find themselves swiftly dealt with, detention isn't the worst thing Sir can think of.
Who I'd like to meet: Let's keep the Classroom rules simple, shall we?
1. Raise your hand if you have a question.
2. Never speak when Sir is speaking.
3. Keep all drama from my Class, you will not be sent to the principals office, you will be sent home.
4. Let's just have fun! Learning is amazing, and wonderful, don't dampen it.
5. Understand that out of office hours are mine and mine alone, when I am not in class, I might busy elsewhere, real life comes first. That means for both you and I. Respect goes both ways.
One last thought, not a rule but an appreciation.
If you'd be so kind to introduce yourself when entering the class, that would be splendid.~