— basics, —
FULL NAME • Zenos Vauldaer.
BIRTH DATE / AGE • Fall 86 / 53 in Salva’sian years, ~2650 in human years.
NATIONALITY • Salva’sian demon.
PLACE OF RESIDENCE • Kingdom of Uthaurm.
OCCUPATION • Head General / Master of War.
PERSONALITY • Gruff, says little to most. • Cautious, avoids unnecessary trouble. • Mysterious, purposefully enigmatic. • Restrained, maintains control of himself down to the most minute reactions. • Perfervid, feels deeply when personally connected to someone or something.
CHARACTERISTICS • Appears in his late twenties. Most often seen in the black armor of his kingdom. Carries a red blade with an obsidian stripe down the middle. Can hide demonic features.
FAMILY SITUATION • Mother, alive. Father, died in the line of duty.
ROMANTIC STATUS • Complicated feelings for Selvala Belgrin.
— the spoils of war, —
As a child, Zenos held power he could not initially control. He spent many years as a danger to himself and others. Through all of this, his mother maintained support where others expressed fear, and his father -- despite being mostly absent due to work -- remained a figurehead that Zenos wished to emulate. As the years passed and his control mounted, his power and natural prowess for combat and war tactics caught the attention of King Uthaurm, who brought him in to serve in his personal army.
Zenos easily rose through Uthaurm’s ranks and became the king’s head general. Uthaurm considered Zenos a friend and a good foil to his own chaotic nature. Zenos consistently proved himself reliable, cautious, and tactical in all his dealings. His aloofness and general mystery conceal who he actually is outside of work. Though he knows that the name he’s built for himself make diplomatic dealings extremely easy, he can’t help but he bothered by the fact that all he is to people is his kill count.
1. This character is an OC tied to original lore created by my RL partner. I'm still allowed creative freedom though, and we don't have to role play in Zenos's home world if it makes you uncomfortable.
2. Though he has a main romantic ship, I'm more than happy to explore lots of other kinds of ships. Romancing Zenos is difficult, but not impossible.
3. My only main is my RL partner. Everything else is open. Multiples, twins, whatever.
4. Also, with the above in mind, I am otherwise a very easy-going role player who doesn't mind exploring things. I usually stick to para and multi-para, as far as length is concerned.
5. I sometimes disappear for long periods of time because my real life keeps me very busy. Please don't be angry that I'm not always here. :( I'm doing my best.
6. You're more than welcome to ask for my discord. I may or may not be more active on those.
7. Please don't mix role play and real life.
8. I sometimes forget to reply to people. I don't mean to, so I don't mind the occasional reminder if it's been awhile. However, don't message me every 15 minutes asking for something. Also, I prefer messages for role play and comments for just talking. I tend to forget OOC messages more easily.
9. I prefer to keep all my storylines separate and build lots of different connections. :)
10. I am happily taken in real life. Please don't mistake anything from me as romantic OOC affection.
11. I am more than happy to answer any questions someone might have. Please don't be afraid to ask.